- March Madness is a five-day, all-encompassing program that focuses on all areas of the game.
Monday: speed work, acceleration, skating techniques
Tuesday: shooting & passing
Thursday: scoring & defending
Friday: 3-on-3, small-area, situational game play
March Madness is suitable for players with birth years 2005-2017.
- Interested goalies should direct inquiries to CGratchev@MaxProHockeyClub.com.
- March 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
- March 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
Fusco Arena at Dexter Southfield School
20 Newton Street
Brookline, MA 02445
PROGRAM COST & REGISTRATION
- The fee for each session of March Madness is $625 per player, before the standard Sports Engine processing fee.
- We will only be accepting 25 players for the program.
- Program participants must register and pay for all programs via Sports Engine. Physical registrations and physical forms of payments are not accepted.
- As a friendly reminder, we do NOT maintain waitlists for any programs.
- Program registrations are non-refundable.